Join PAK Army As Lady Cadet 2017 Online Registration Form
Pakistan Army has announced the Join PAK Army As Lady Cadet 2017 Online Registration Form. Here we are written all the information and instruction that how to join Pakistan Army as captain through Lady Cadet Course. Lady Cadet Course LCC is a 6 months long training session at Pakistan Military Academy (PMA) where appointed females get training in their relevant field and award with the rank as captain. Apply Online now for lady cadet by clicking the link given below.
Lady Cadet 2017 Online Registration
Place of Posting: In any corps according to the relevant field of studies
Position Rank: As Captain
Invitation of Applications: every year PAK army invite application forms for Lady Cadet Course (LCC) in the month of January or February every year.
Only the eligible and suitable females are appointed in Pakistan Army who lies on the below written criteria.
- Age should between 18 years to 28 years
- Marital status should be single
- Females having degree bachelors or masters can apply
- Citizens of Pakistan having CNIC and domicile
- Height: minimum 5’ x 2’’ i.e. 157.5CM
- Weight: As Per Body Mass Index
- Eyesight: According to the PAO vision i.e. 11 / 82
Category of Selection and their Required Qualification
- Females having bachelors of Engineering degree in any field can join ‘Corps of Engineers’
- Ladies with the Degree of Telecommunication/ Software or IT engineering can join ‘Corps of Signals’
- Females having Bachelor’s degree in Electrical/Mechanical/ Computer hardware or Mechatronics Engineering can join ‘Corps of Electrical and Mechanical Engineering’
- With any Master’s Degree in Business Administration or BE Textile Engineering can join ‘Corps of Ordnance
- MBA in Supply Chain management, Finance or BE Food Sciences and Nutrition can join ‘Army Services Corps’
Eligible females can apply by two ways, the one way is through internet and the second way is by visiting the Army Selection and Recruitment center (AS&RC). For Apply through Internet; you must have an E-Mail address where you will receive the updates by the officials. After you have submitted your application form you will receive a call letter for written/ intelligence tests.
|CATEGORY OF SELECTION||
|(1)||Corps of Engineers(Engrs)||BE Civil Engineering||28 Years as on May 2016.|
|(2)||Corps of Signals(Sigs)||BE – Telecommunication EngineeringBE – Software Engineering / Information Technology
BE – Information Security
|(3)||Army ServicesCorps (ASC)||BE / BSc (Petroleum)|
|(4)||Corps of Ordnance(Ord)||MBA Supply Chain ManagementMBA Human Resource Management|
|(5)||Corps of Electrical& MechanicalEngineers (EME)||BE – ElectricalBE – Mechatronics|
|(6)||Army EducationCorps (AEC)||MA / MSc in the following Subjects:-Computer Sciences
|(7)||Information & Computer Technology Officers (ICTO)||B.Sc – Computer EngineeringB.E/BCS – Computer Software/ Computer System/ Geographical InformaticsBS(IT), BSCS – Network System/ Information
MCS / Masters in Computer Engineering, Masters in Software Engineering, MS in Geographical Information System (GIS) & Remote Sensing or an equivalent /
higher qualifications in relevant discipline.