GB Police Assistant Sub Inspector (BPS-09) Jobs Application Forms NTS
Government has announced the GB Police Assistant Sub Inspector (BPS-09) Jobs 2017 Application Forms NTS. Apply online for your job. details and application are given below.
To Download Application Form :
Physical Test Starts on:
Thursday, 26th January 2017
1. All eligible candidates have to appear in written test on above criteria, as well as physical tests mentioned above.
2. Candidates at first will have to undergo the two steps respectively i.e. written test, physical tests, and a candidate not failing in merit in any step will not be qualified for the next interview.
3. Physical test will include measurement of height/ chest, running speed and stamina. Candidates are advised to wear joggers or suitable shoes and bring their own bottle of drinking water
4. Any candidate who shall fail in physical test would not be checked for written test.
5. At the time of final selection, candidates will have to go through complete medical examination by the Medial Board, Civil Surgeon of the GB Government, during medical examination, candidates who have eyes sight less then 6×6 will be disqualified for service, moreover, the candidates having hepatitis B & C and perpetual ailments will also be disqualified.
6. Verification of character and academic antecedents of selected candidates will be conducted in case of any bogus/ false information and in case of criminal record selection shall stand withdrawn/ cancelled immediately.